1. "We've been together since way back when. Sometimes I never want to see you again. But I want you to know, after all these years. You're still the one I want whisperin' in my ear." — The Orleans, "Still The One"
2. "Where life's river flows, no one really knows, 'til someone's there to show the way to lasting love. Like the sun that shines, endlessly it shines. You always will be mine. It's everlasting love." — Carl Carlton, "Everlasting Love"
3. "When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades, and the crowds don't remember my name. When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm, I know you will still love me the same." — Ed Sheeran, "Thinking Out Loud"
4. "How long will I love you, as long as stars are above you, and longer if I can." — Ellie Goulding, "How Long Will I Love You"
5. "Well I was crazy about you then and now. The craziest thing of all is over ten years have gone by, and you're still mine." — Jack Johnson, "Do You Remember?"
6. "And I will take you in my arms, and hold you right where you belong til' the day my life is through. This I promise you." — N'Sync, "This I Promise You"
7. "And we'll build this love from the ground up, now 'til forever it's all of me, all of you, just take my hand, and I'll be the man your dad hoped that I'd be." — Dan + Shay, "From The Ground Up"
8. "Well, I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my love. I'm still looking up." — Jason Mraz, "I Won't Give Up"
9. "Forever can never be long enough for me to feel like I've had long enough with you." — Train, "Marry Me"
10. "105 is the number that comes to my head when I think of all the years I wanna be with you. Wake up every morning with you in my bed, that's precisely what I plan to do." — Jason Derulo, "Marry Me"
11. "Sharing horizons that are new to us, watching the signs along the way, talkin' it over, just the two of us, workin' together day to day." — The Carpenters, "We've Only Just Begun"
12. "I fall in love all over, every time I look at you. And I don't know where I'd be without you here with me. Life with you makes perfect sense." — Tim McGraw, "My Best Friend"
13. "Have I told you lately that I love you? Have I told you there's no one else above you? Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness, ease my troubles, that's what you do." — Rod Stewart, "Have I Told You Lately"
14. "I never wanted to be anybody's other half. I was happy stayin' out of love wouldn't last. That was the only way I knew til I met you." — Colbie Caillat, "I Do"
15. "My whole heart will be yours forever. This is a beautiful start to a lifelong love letter." — Sara Bareilles, "I Choose You"